My notes

"That special morning," I said. As I pulled out of the garage, I realized there was something different this morning. Natural nuance I like: cloudy. That's what makes me more eager to study in college. Yes, I only need 1 hour to get to campus. This time I slowly drive. It was nice to enjoy the morning sunset to be a gift in itself.

Once there, I live the life of campus with cheerful. Of course this is enough. At least this time my insight was tested, because several times asked by friends and lecturers I answered.
Although not all my answers give perfect, but my friends and lecturers are quite satisfied with the answers I gave.
Hmm, being a quiet person is not fun for you, but I think it's very, very good.
Because of the silence I have a very different person, and I must be silent not because I am a fool and a breath that is processing thought,

this is very profitable for me.

"Time to go home," I thought. This small step leads to a parking lot outside the campus. There are still some vehicles, one of which is my vehicle.
calmly apparently Without thinking, I hurriedly unleashed the motorcycle lock from my pants pocket and took out the money that I then passed on to the parking attendant!!

,"Suddenly feeling tired and dizzy, Walk towards the seller to buy drinks and sit for a moment
looks a woman approached me with a fantastic face hehe ....
It turns out he is someone I admire in silencesilence

What are you doing? He says. "Rest, short of me"
Can you sit next to her? Yes, please !! Somehow I thought I really wanted to be open to him, but I could not say anythinganything

Wait a minute to say ": oh yes I answered, I came back with two bowls! Well ... he said, I know you have not eaten much.
I smiled ... "Happy" because maybe he was watching me .... Yes, that's what I said. But do not have time I can pesen own 'Udh it's okay, this is the beginning of our meeting yes no harm. .. He said with a smile '' Uhh smile 'I said to myself' We eat food while chatting, not only that we exchanged phone numbers.

We've known each other for a week, our conversations are so satisfying not boring.Over time I was and he was very close like a brother

And do not know what is up to me and what he looks like.
Probably will be a close family...

So for this story if there are words that I am less understandable apologize for the magnitude.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Respect Everyone!